Saturday, June 5, 2010

Dear John Letter

My Dearest Friend,

Hello dear friend of mine. I know it's been awhile since we have been together, maybe the longest we have ever been apart. You have always been there to help me cope through my life lessons and challenges and sometimes just to for something refreshing. I am grateful for that and appreciative, please do not think for one bit that I am ungrateful.

I have tried to be with your family members but I am sorry, I can't stand diet at all. Well that is a little harsh only when it's ice cold do I enjoy diet. You on the other hand, you can be room temperature to me and I still enjoy you just as much as being ice cold. There is just something about you. You are my woobie as the security blanket was for Kenny in "Mr. Mom".

Please don't take this personal because honestly it's not YOU, it's ME. I have to move on. I have not taken care of myself like I should have and well I am sorry, you are just too much for me to be able to be good to myself. I have boys that are counting on me being around. I want to be able to look in the mirror and like what I see once again and not be disappointed and go the the refrigerator to seek my woobie. It's time for me to grow up. We have had a long friendship. Who knows maybe someday we will reunite on a few occasions but for now we need to keep our distance.

So for now I will leave you with just a simple line from a song:
♪♫ To say goodbye cook-coo...
To you...So long farewell, auf weidersehen adieu
Adieu, adieu, to you and you and you ♪♫

Goodbye Dear Pepsi.

Love,
Jolene

Untitled

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and showing the love. I will reply back by email unless you have a no-reply email address set up and then I will reply within the comments.