Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Wednesday Woo Hoos

Here it is…the first Wednesday Woo Hoo as promised.

My first Woooooooo Hooooooo will be to God for giving me the privilege of having my Mom as a Mother. Woooooooo Hooooooo Mom!!!! You have taught me that no matter what life throws at you grab your ball glove and catch it. If you happen to drop it or get hit by it, dust yourself on and keep playing. We all make errors in life.

Woooooooo Hooooooo to the good Lord again for giving me 4 wonderful gifts in my life, yes they are my greatest accomplishments, but Woooooooo Hooooooo for all 4 being good boys. Yeah yeah, they are not perfect but I don’t want them perfect either. They have to learn as they go through life just as we all have. It’s tough as a parent, but you have to watch those little birds take wing and fly. Woooooooo Hooooooo for all the assistance in the yard without complaining too much to help your Mom with her bad knee.

Woooooooo Hooooooo for puppy love. My 10 year old has his first puppy love. Awwhhh, it is so sweet to see such an innocent crush. The day he told me he flipped his quarter to decide if he was going to tell the little neighbor girl that he has a crush on her and ask her if she has a crush on anyone. My heart was a little sadden when he came back with pouty lips saying she didn’t say his name when she talked about her crushes however that was a short lived pouty face, because the next day he came running through the field waving a piece of paper, yelling Mom, Mom, Mom. Out of breath and the biggest sweetest smile, he read his letter from the little neighbor girl. In the letter she told him that she too had a crush on him. Later, he came back outside with that same grin stating it’s the happiest day in his life EVER! You know it’s true puppy love when he tells you that she makes the best Kool Aid that he has ever tasted and maybe I can get her recipe to make it here at home for everyone.

Woooooooo Hooooooo for full coverage on your vehicle while you are teaching your child to drive also Woooooooo Hooooooo for the coverage as well when he takes your car out after he gets his license.

Here’s one for my Prince Charming Woooooooo Hooooooo. You are my angel from God. Woooooooo Hooooooo for making me laugh, Woooooooo Hooooooo for being a great male role model for my boys. Woooooooo Hooooooo for actually caring for my boys. Woooooooo Hooooooo for wanting to do something special for me and enroll us into Ballroom/Social Dancing although you hated to dance and after the 2nd class, you too fell in love with dancing and can’t get enough of it.

Woooooooo Hooooooo to all the hardship I had to go through. Yes, you read that right, I’m giving it a big Woooooooo Hooooooo. If I didn’t have to go through it, I would not be the person I am today. I appreciate life and what I have. Woooooooo Hooooooo for finally starting to like myself. It’s been a bumpy road but I’m beginning to get there one baby step at a time.

Woooooooo Hooooooo for losing 14 lbs since beginning with the Lime’s Sizzling Summer Challenge just 3 weeks ago. Woooooooo Hooooooo for the Chair Exercising Group for teaching me that I can march while in my chair. Woooooooo Hooooooo for my SparkFriends.

Woooooooo Hooooooo for all my friends that have been so supportive and not judgemental of me. You have caught me and lifted me when needed, you have given me sound advice, you have given me laughter, you have even shared tears with me…not only a big Woooooooo Hooooooo to you but Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and showing the love. I will reply back by email unless you have a no-reply email address set up and then I will reply within the comments.

September Goals