Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Wednesday Woo Hoos

Here is a big Woooooo Hoooooo for my husband not procrastinating any longer and actually reaching someone to come fix our central air. Sadly we won't have one until July 6th...two more long weeks.

Woooooo Hooooo for my husband taking us to the movies. Yes, I know he was smart choosing somewhere for us to go to have air conditioning but he included the boys the second time and he didn't have to do that. Within a week he and I went to see Iron Man 2 and with the boys Toy Story 3. Toy Story 3 was a celebration as well.

Here is a big Woooooo Hoooooo for why we were celebrating. My biopsy results came back...No Cancer. What a relief that was. Woooooo Hoooooo for me, once in my life not stressing, over worrying about something and making me actually sick. I have always been a worrier and yes, I did worry some, but who wouldn't if the only thing the doctor said to you was "We found something in your stomach and small intestine. We did a biopsy and will be sending it off to the labs to know if it is cancer or not." However, I didn't stress over it or focused on it. It came up once in a while in conversation, but I always said, "It is what it is and I will have to face whatever it is." I kept saying to those who asked, it's probably nothing, maybe an ulcer. Wooooooo Hooooooo for finally learning not to over stress.

Woooooo Hoooooo once again for a loving husband. Last Thursday he came up with the idea for us to go to Wisconsin Dells this weekend. He didn't procrastinate there. We have a wonderful room awaiting us at Hotel Rome with a pass two days to Mt. Olympus. Oh, I pray that we get no rain, although they do have an indoor park, the outdoor park is so much bigger. He also rented a mini van, to save wear and tear on our vehicles and make it possible for Kera to borrow one.

I know I Woooooo Hooooo God last week for letting my have my angel Todd in my life, but here is another Wooooooo Hoooooo again, not only to God but to Todd as well. Wooooooo Hooooooo for wanting to go to the doctor with me on Monday when you could have slept in and heard the news over the phone. Woooooooo Hooooooo for you waiting patiently all week long, being my support and showing your love and concern with the extra little touches all week. Letting me know you will be there no matter what with your smile and touches. Woooooooo Hooooooo for you too keeping your head on your shoulder and asking questions at the doctor's office. Questions I should have thought of but I was in a little euphoria from hearing no cancer. Woooooooo Hooooooo for you showing me once again you are my soul mate.

Here's a Woooooo Hoooooo to my good friends again. You make me laugh and I felt your concern and love this past week, right along with my mom, my husband,my boys, my step-daughter Kera, and even my Father. Woooooo Hoooooo to you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and showing the love. I will reply back by email unless you have a no-reply email address set up and then I will reply within the comments.

September Goals