Thursday, July 1, 2010

Wednesday Woo Hoos

I did write my Wednesday Woo Hoos but never posted it. Here they are a day late.

The past several days have been very rough emotionally on me. I haven't done well with tracking my food nor my choices. I chose to skip the Monday Moans this week because I didn't want it to be a pity me blog, however because of the days I have had and mood I am in, I think Wednesday Woo Hoos is a must so here they are:

The first Woooooooo Hoooooooo is for God granting Mother Nature to be kinder on us with humidity and temperatures. If it were not for the sunburn, I know I would be sleeping great the past several days. (note to self: End of Summer, you must toss out the sun block because the following year, it doesn't work.) Wooooooo Hoooooo for the great weather the past weekend when we went to the water park, Mt Olympus.

Woooooo Hooooo to my husband for planning a great weekend (mini-vacation) for the family. It was a great time for the kids too. I enjoyed watching them (husband included) laugh and enjoy themselves to the fullest. However, it was a disappointing at times sitting alone because I was unable to participate due to my knee.. Woooooo Hoooooo to Todd, Joshua, and Emily for wanting to stay back and keep me company and listening to me tell them, "No, go ahead I'm fine. Really, I'm having a good time too." I really was but I was lonely the 2nd day of it.

Woooooo Hoooooo for Emily being the old Emily. I was so concerned with her going with us, but couldn't say, "No, you can't come.", that would be entirely wrong. She is my step-daughter and everyone was invited. Now, I am grateful she came. She got a long with everyone and I think re-bonded with the boys. I loved how she tried so hard and realized the boys would accept her and forgive her for the way she has treated them. This is the main reason why I was having a good time. Great memories for all.

Woooooo Hoooooo less then a week and we will have central air in our house once again. Oh how I miss thee.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and showing the love. I will reply back by email unless you have a no-reply email address set up and then I will reply within the comments.

September Goals