Saturday, October 23, 2010

K-I-S-S-I-N-G

Noah and Maddy sitting in a tree
K-I-S-S-I-N-G!
First comes love.
Then comes marriage.
Then comes baby in the baby carriage.

After arriving home from taking Joshua to have his Senior Pictures taken and grocery shopping, my son Ethan met us in the garage with a huge smile on his face. He had to announce that he caught Noah kissing Maddy under the pine tree. He mentioned they were looking around and ducked under this huge pine tree in the back and were kissing for awhile. Oh goodness he is only in 5th grade, still in elementary.

I brought it up to Todd a little later while we were in our room and he just started to laugh and told me he has been kissing her for awhile. He too had observed them kissing under the pine tree. He was out on our porch the other day and witnessed the same thing. He told me he had to take a double look because he was not sure that he saw what he did.

I do not want to make a big deal of this because it really is not a big deal yet, but if her mother were to catch them then that would be the end of the two being friends. She grounded poor Maddy this Summer for 3 weeks when she saw them hugging.

I did talk to Noah asking him what he did. He was bright red when we talked and told me some of his friends from school caught them too and now he knows they will be teasing him at school on Monday about it too. Awh, to be young and have such minor problems in life again. he he he

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and showing the love. I will reply back by email unless you have a no-reply email address set up and then I will reply within the comments.

September Goals