Friday, October 15, 2010

My Visit Back Home

Things are always changing. When I moved from Des Moines nearly 6 years ago, I knew they had planned on changes to the city. This past weekend I went back home and brought my camera along. Some of the changes are spectacular.

Robert D. Ray Asian Gardens







Principal Riverwalk Pedestrian Bridge





John and Mary PappaJohn Sculpture Park





In The Morning Sculpture

Moon Rise East, January Sculpture

Moon Rise, East August Sculpture

Air Gets Into Everything Even Nothing Sculpture

Post Balzac Sculpture

Thinker On The Rock Sculpture

Spider Sculpture

Ancient Forest Sculpture

Untitled (3 Dancing Figures) Sculpture

Nomade Sculpture

T 8 Sculpture

Gymnast III Sculpture

I plan to go back sometime this month and will then check out the new Simon Estes Riverfront Amphitheater , Principal Ballpark, and Grays Lake.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and showing the love. I will reply back by email unless you have a no-reply email address set up and then I will reply within the comments.