Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Pumpkin Carving Contest

Halloween ranks in the top 3 holidays to me. Where I work we always have a pumpkin carving contest. Typically I am unable to participate because this is our busy season and we have temporary employees who sit near me. I am chained to my desk to assist if they need me. This year our business is very slow, even during our peak time so we did not hire temporary employees. This gave me the opportunity to be creative with some of my co-workers today and help represent our department. There were 5 of us and we had a good time.

Our masterpiece. Each department had 1 hour to carve and decorate our pumpkins. It took the 5 of us the entire hour, 5 hot glue guns and 11 bags of candy corns.



Below is another picture of our pumpkin and our competition. They will announce the winners later this week.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and showing the love. I will reply back by email unless you have a no-reply email address set up and then I will reply within the comments.

September Goals