Monday, November 8, 2010

Here We Go Again...

We have a freeze on all positions in my company except for one particular department. In my honest opinion right now, it is the only safe department we have in my company. Problem is this department has a high turn over as well. I have heard rumors that the management is awful; however I have worked with the supervisor on occasions with phone reports for clients that we answer calls for and I have always had a pleasant experience with her.

I am not getting my hopes up high because I have a history of not going any further. However, if I do not try then how will I know? Another concern I have is that this department wants strong client facing. I have mediocre interfacing with the actual client. The last concern I have is I do not fit the mold for this department. I will just put it out there…I am not young and I am more plump then they hire.

My fingers are crossed and we will see how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and showing the love. I will reply back by email unless you have a no-reply email address set up and then I will reply within the comments.

September Goals