Sunday, November 7, 2010

12 Days Of Christmas

Trying to get into some spirit. I came across an old posting that I started and my co-workers joined in. We work in a Call Center for Medical/Dental claims, Dependent Audits, Flexible Spending Accounts, and a Benefit Center.

12 DAYS OF CHRISTMAS

(CALL CENTER STYLE)


12 Days of Christmas this is what our job gave to us...

12 Explanations of overpayment
11 Incomplete status
10 Threats this is illegal
9 Services not indicated
8 Wrong tax forms sent in
7 Faxes not legible
6 Documentations with the wrong semester
5 Claims denied
4 Calling providers
3 Requesting Id cards
2 Just had a baby
And 1 Person telling you to go to Hell.

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by and showing the love. I will reply back by email unless you have a no-reply email address set up and then I will reply within the comments.

September Goals