Wednesday, December 1, 2010

What I Did Over the Weekend

Organization! Oh how I long for more organization and I am putting some plans into action now.

Todd and I will pick up seeds (Alright, more Todd) and then in the Spring we have a hard time remembering where we put the seeds. This past Spring I thought it would be a great idea to buy a storage container to keep all the seeds in then when we need the seeds, we know exactly where to go.

However, this is what a storage box ended up looking like.


Towards the end of Summer I realized our box needed help. I had an idea but did not put my plan into action until this past weekend. I took empty cereal boxes and created dividers that fit perfect inside the container.


After labeling the dividers, I then alphabetized them and placed the seed packets behind the appropriate divider. I kept supplies that are also kept in this container towards the back of the storage container. Walla, our now organized seed packet storage container. Even Todd complimented my work.



Now to keep everything in it's place.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and showing the love. I will reply back by email unless you have a no-reply email address set up and then I will reply within the comments.