Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Wednesday Woo Hoo

First Woo Hoo is for Connie's healing process being faster then they predicted. She came home on Christmas Eve. She still has a long road to haul but she is on that road.

Woo Hoo the boys came home in time to spend a little time with me on my birthday.

Woo Hoo they were excited for their gifts. I love watching the 3 younger ones mess with their cameras. :)

Woo Hoo for a short work week. I have a lot of task to tackle in my Kitchen this long weekend. Christmas decorations will stay up until after January 15th because we will be celebrating our last Christmas gathering then. Look for more recipes at that time as well.

Woo Hoo Todd loves his gift, the smoker. We plan on trying it out for our January 15th Christmas celebration too. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and showing the love. I will reply back by email unless you have a no-reply email address set up and then I will reply within the comments.