Saturday, January 1, 2011

2010 Life Lessons

2010 what a year! It was challenging in so many ways. I have already posted my year in review and my goals for 2011, but what did 2010 actually teach me? I believe everything happens for a reason and sometimes I am still trying to figure out some things even to this day.

This is what I have learned though out 2010.


  1. Family is always there. No matter what I am going through, they are there for me.
  2. Family is never there. Some family have never been there and have shown they are still the same as they were decades ago. No matter how much I longed for them, I don't long for them any longer. They have shown me who really counts, those who have always been there or have reacquainted with, this would be more then just blood family, it would also be my family of friends as well through marriage.
  3. My children love me. They show me with the little things they do daily.
  4. My children hate me. They show me with attitude when they are being disciplined, some day when they grow up, they will see everything I do is out of love for them, things they like and do not like.
  5. I have awesome kids.
  6. I have an awesome husband. He has shown so much love for me through the years but this year I also saw his fear for me when I had my medical issues this summer. I hope I never have to put him there again.
  7. Sodium is in just about everything! Seriously some things you always thought were healthy have a lot of sodium.
  8. I need to take care of myself better...physically, mentally, emotionally, and spiritually. I do not plan to go to church still. I do not believe in the church any longer. I guess this is one thing I am still trying to figure out and sort through from my divorce. I believe you can have God in your life without church. I just need to do a better job spiritually for my younger two.
  9. I love nature...growing and photographing.
  10. I actually love blogging. The stats show me I have several people reading, I just wish I had more followers. Maybe in 2011.
  11. Organization is much needed in my life.
  12. No matter how much you plan on something, it does not mean you will get it. Sometimes during the thunderstorm, one needs to just stop and dance in the rain for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and showing the love. I will reply back by email unless you have a no-reply email address set up and then I will reply within the comments.