Sunday, January 2, 2011

Great Idea

My husband has some great ideas that I work off of as well.
We make a great team.
We try to make a special breakfast once a week,
however it ends up being maybe once a week.
The children do not like to wake up early to eat breakfast.
There have been so many times we have had to through
out pancake mix because it is old.
Todd had picked up a couple of containers to use
to make sauerkraut.
One of them, he thought might be a good place
to store the unused pancake mix after we have opened the box.
I loved the idea, however once I placed the mix
in the container, I thought what about the directions?
So I came up with this.
Now we have pancake mix ready any time we want.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and showing the love. I will reply back by email unless you have a no-reply email address set up and then I will reply within the comments.