Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Wednesday Woo Hoos

Woo Hoo it is a new year!!! I am so hoping for better things this year.

Sshhhh! Woo Hoo I had an interview today! The position was filled but I walked away with a great feeling. This department will have several openings during the first quarter and I think I will get one! Woo Hoo if I do, I will FINALLY be at a college level paying job. Something I have longed for and need in the worse way.

Woo Hoo for my next post. You will just have to read my announcement.

Woo Hoo for having a much better relationship with Matthew then 2 years ago.

I know this is a boring and short Woo Hoo but it has been a long and stressful week. Woo Hoo for work being busy.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and showing the love. I will reply back by email unless you have a no-reply email address set up and then I will reply within the comments.