Saturday, February 12, 2011

Dancing

My favorite day of the week
is
Dance Class Night.

I love dancing.
I always enjoyed going to dances
at school and around the house with
the boys when they were little.

BUT when my husband
suggested Ballroom/Social Dancing
for my birthday gift
I could have never even imagined
the enjoyment this gift would
give to both of us.

I have enjoyed all of the dances
so far.
Yes, I had some concerns with a few
A few were down right difficult for me to even get.
My darling husband was ever so
patient and would practice with me
until I understood.
Also Joshua.

I think my favorite so far is the Tango.
Yes, we are just learning it.
I am sure it will become more difficult.
However, I am getting it so far.
It is so nice to catch on from the start.
I love how Todd and I are toned.
He does an excellent job at leading me
with the Tango.
It is the easiest dance so far on my knees.
I love the attitude you can have with the Tango.

Other things I love about dance class is
It gives an opportunity for us to go out and do something.
Quality time with one another.
We get to laugh a lot.

I love to laugh.

I came across this video about 6 months ago
I hope you Enjoy it too!

It is the 'Evolution of Dance' by Judson Laipply



Tonight (I can not sleep) I found a sequel.
It is just as funny.











No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and showing the love. I will reply back by email unless you have a no-reply email address set up and then I will reply within the comments.