Thursday, February 24, 2011

Friday Confessional

Photobucket

It's that time of week for Friday Confessional.  Please join Mamarazzi and Glamazon for confession!


I confess...

I have been so exhausted the past two weeks from getting so little sleep and painting the cupboards.  This lack of sleep has made me feel I look more like this every day or at least it feels like I look this way at the end of the day.

I confess...

Due to my lack of sleep I actually wore my underwear inside out one day to work. I found out right before lunch time when I had to use the restroom.  I chose to continue to wear them inside out because I felt it would be more odd if I took my pants off in a tiny stall at work just to fix my underwear.

I confess...

This is not the first time I had problems with dressing myself.

(Below has been copied from another blog I entered on Sparkpeople.com... date was 9/7/10)

You know life gives us so many moments that you just have to laugh at oneself. While I'm laughing at myself, I might as well share with you all, you never know... you might need a good laugh as well today. We have enough hurdles in our lives and I am a strong believer of laughing at least once a day. ( I actually try to do more since I'm fighting the blues.)

Now on to my newest adventure... I'm starting to think I might becoming a little tad of an air head. LOL


Yesterday, my husband offered to take me to breakfast. We went to Hy-Vee (our grocery store) for breakfast and then picked up some groceries for dinner. While I was getting dressed I noticed that my jeans were very tight in the thighs and stomach area. I thought to myself, you got to be kidding! I know I'm retaining water but to make it this uncomfortable didn't make sense. I thought, I have to start working out the upper thighs and stomach a little more other then what I have been doing. Off we went to Hy-Vee. I was proud of my breakfast choice...no hash browns, fried eggs and 1 slice of wheat toast with a small carton of skim milk and water. We finished breakfast we started to pick up things for our dinner that evening. While we were in the meat department, my supervisor tapped me on the shoulder to get my attention and tell me hello then off on her way. We strolled through the store in no rush at all.


After going home, I put the groceries away and then decided to unload the dishwasher and reload. Once again, I noticed how uncomfortable the jeans were. I thought to myself that as soon as I am done with this I am getting out of them and getting my shorts on. I grabbed my shorts and went into the bathroom. I pulled my jeans down and just started to laugh and laugh. Todd asked me what is going on. I could not even answer him because I was laughing so hard. I was actually crying from laughing so hard. When I was done with the bathroom, I stepped out and told him how uncomfortable my jeans were and it was not until just then when I pulled my pants down to use the restroom that I noticed EXACTLY WHY!!!! I had my jeans on backwards. Oh My Goodness!!! I went out in public had breakfast, grocery shopped, stood and talked to my supervisor with my jeans on backwards.


Life Lesson...look in the mirror before stepping out.


I confess...

I do not only have problems with clothing when I am exhausted but even brushing my teeth.

I believe there is a pattern here and I do need to head to bed so I can get some rest.  I hope all have a wonderful weekend.

What do you have to confess?


5 comments:

  1. I've done the underwear inside out thing before. It's easy to do when the inside is the same color as the outside.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I confess that I have problems dressing myself when I'm overtired as well. You are not alone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is too funny Jolene and congrats on the grandson! What's the due date again? Are you having a shower for her?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I linked you in my post....doing something along these lines but calling it oops-i-daisies. www.kaduceblogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do CRAZY things when sleep deprived...wearing undies inside out is minor. The jeans on the other hand is a hoot...how did you not know this?? LOL.

    Here's to a weekend with lots of sleep!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and showing the love. I will reply back by email unless you have a no-reply email address set up and then I will reply within the comments.