Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Kitchen Plans

Originally my plan for Wordless Wednesday was going to be a picture of our new lights but I thought some pictures from this morning was more important. I now have decided to just blog about what we have so far for our Kitchen Make-Over.

Last weekend we picked up the new floor.
It is called Golden Oak


I love it!


Here is a sample of the colors chosen. Far right (the lighter one) is the color we are going to paint our cupboards. First of course we will have to wash them down, then take a steel wool or sandpaper and rough the wood a little, then prime it, THEN we will get to paint it the color we want. The middle color is the color going on the walls and the darkest color will be the color we are painting the trim.

Here are our new lights. We still need to add some caulking around the medallion.


I am excited to see it completed.

We will have to wait for the counter tops.

1 comment:

  1. I love the colors you have chosen. Can not wait to see the finished room.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and showing the love. I will reply back by email unless you have a no-reply email address set up and then I will reply within the comments.

September Goals