Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Tackle It Tuesday

No pictures with this week's Tackle Tuesday. All of the cabinets and drawers in the Kitchen are now organized although now in a week everything will come out of the cupboards and drawers to paint go figure. LOL I think I will tape up plastic when it comes to the pantry. We picked up the flooring that will be installed within the next two weeks. I will not be tackling the installation, I can not help. It bugs me because I love getting in there and helping but my knees will not allow me to assist at all. One of the boys will have to help Todd. Paint has been picked up as well for the Kitchen, paint for the cupboards, walls, and trim.

Tackled in the Kitchen, the ceiling is completely painted now as well as the new fan/light installed. Now we have two new light fixtures in the Kitchen. All of the wallpaper boarder is down and 3/4 of the wallpaper above the cupboards is gone as well.

Tackled ... all of the laundry was done this weekend as well. Trust me, this is a tackle when it is 15 loads.

***head hung low*** I never did finish the main Living Room. I am talking about the Christmas decorations. I have been tackling the Kitchen and left it up. Goal this next week is to take care of it so we can celebrate Valentine's not a Hodge Pod of holidays.

This blog has been posted to 5 Minutes to Mom.

1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean! I still have my Christmas decorations up too. **hangs her head in shame**

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and showing the love. I will reply back by email unless you have a no-reply email address set up and then I will reply within the comments.