Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Wednesday Woo Hoo


Wow! What a wonderful night last night was Woo Hoo for Valentine's Day. I love the concept of celebrating LOVE. I show my love every day and that is the way I feel it should be, but Valentine's Day is special to me. I was not able to bake the Valentine's Day Cookies like I wanted because of the Kitchen Make Over, I will have to play catch up with that. Woo Hoo my boys still get excited over their little heart boxes of candy from me. I made their favorite dinner prior to Todd taking me out to eat.

Woo Hoo for 3 Samaria. I love their sushi.

Woo Hoo for dance class last night. Woo Hoo our instructor was in a good mood. Woo Hoo I mustard enough energy from somewhere to be able dance last night as well, however I just about fell asleep at dinner.

Woo Hoo I think we picked up the last of the supplies for the kitchen minus the new counter tops. I am so anxious to have this room completed so we can move on to the next room. I am definitely going to pick the main living room next because it will be less work then the main bathroom. Maybe the main bathroom can be done after both living rooms, this way we do not have two big projects back to back.

Woo Hoo we have a long weekend because of President's Day. This will give us time to hopefully finish the kitchen.

Woo Hoo my good friend/work daughter is pregnant. She has been trying for over a year. I am so thrilled for her. She means a lot to me, it's funny because two weeks before she found out, I said a little prayer for her. Woo Hoo... and here she is pregnant! When she told me I nearly jumped with excitement for her. I did not because she did not want it out there yet.

Woo Hoo I am doing a little bit of crafting/art. I really miss doing this. Woo Hoo soon I will be cross stitching again as well. Something for the baby.

Woo Hoo for the coming Saturday. I am excited to go see my mom and very excited to see Joshua's performance again. He was told they are a contender for Director's Choice. If they do win the Director's Choice then they will be number one in the state. How exciting to know you are at least a contender. What a wonderful feeling for him during his senior year.

What do you have to Woo Hoo about?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and showing the love. I will reply back by email unless you have a no-reply email address set up and then I will reply within the comments.