Friday, March 18, 2011

Friday Confessional

Photobucket



It's that time of week for Friday Confessional. Please join Mamarazzi and Glamazon for confession!



I confess…




I attempted 12 times to do a VLOG and post it late. I just give up on the late one and will join in the party with the next one. 2 of them I thought I did well but for some reason they did not record. After attempting so many times and it being 12:15 am I gave up.



I confess…



Sometimes I look in the mirror and say… “Who are you?” seriously wonder what the response would come out of my mouth. I thought that I should not color my hair for awhile to let it become healthier. The end of last summer I colored it to my original color. Last week when I had a meeting with my manager all she could do was stare at the top of my bangs area. I know what she was looking at grays. I have a streak of grays there. I think I look like Pepe Le Pew…maybe that is who I am?



I confess…



I am thrilled signs of spring are here. Now I have to get rid of Christmas out of my Living Room. RIGHT! I KNOW. I mean come on, I have a green house set up in my small living room on the second floor and the first floor main living room is stuck in December. ***hand cupped by my mouth and in a whisper*** The hubs does not know this but one day this weekend, we are taking it down. ***Insert Cheshire Grin*** (I will bribe him with something to have him assist me. Maybe I will make something sweet for him, he has a sweet tooth…something sugar free though because he is diabetic and I am rather fond of the man. ) That is right after we COMPLETE THE KITCHEN. I think I will use the well we have to get this down in order to start painting that room next weekend. Seriously we are going to go from that entire make-over to the main living room. My crown molding is going to wait for early next year unless I get lucky and get this new position I just applied for, then it will go up this fall.

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. I hope you get the new position you applied for.

    We've got a few things to do around our house, too.

    You should try another vlog! Are you going to do the one for April? I hate my voice on tape, but oh well.

    I heard that "natural roots" were a fashion statement right now. Really, I heard that on TV, so it must be true, right?

    I hope you can do something fun this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. good luck on the new position!

    happy you are going to jump in on the next VLOG...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a few weeks behind on coloring my hair and it is looking awful right now with all the grays...thankfully a week from today it will be grayless again!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and showing the love. I will reply back by email unless you have a no-reply email address set up and then I will reply within the comments.