Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Tackle it Tuesday



This week I was able to tackle a few things that needed oh so much attention.  Our Kitchen is NEARLY completed.  I do believe it should be done this next weekend.  We spent only 1 day this weekend in there so we can work on other parts of the house that has been neglected since January 15th.  It's hard when we work opposite shifts.  I can not run the vacuum in the evenings because my husband is sleeping.  Well I can but I chose not too, so he can sleep.  Our small living room was an overflow from the kitchen, all types of boxes, paint cans, and tools.  We tackled the small living room and WOW, it is so nice coming up the stairs to a clean entry.  The main living room was cleaned as well.  NEXT will be those darn Christmas decorations.

We also tackled one of our passions this weekend.  After we cleaned our small living room my husband added a small greenhouse so we can start our seedlings for our gardens.



I also started to tackle one of the deep freezers in the garage now that it has warmed up enough to tackle.  Tomorrow I will complete the one deep freezer and turn on the freezer then add food from one of the other freezer to start on it.

While the Kitchen was torn apart I gathered a lot of the household manuals.

I added them to them to sheet protectors and a binder to have them all organized and in one location.

 
This has been linked to 5 Minutes for Moms
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Stopping by from 5 Minutes for Mom. Sounds like you definitely had your work cut out for you with the kitchen stuff. And great idea about putting all those manuals together in one binder. Makes them super quick and easy to find. I might have to do something like that too. I love binders!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will have to remember the home manuals in one binder especially with the new house. I have been reading your blog and love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the idea of the binder for all the manuals, with the new house it will come in very handy. I am adding supplies to my shopping list.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are a girl after my own heart!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and showing the love. I will reply back by email unless you have a no-reply email address set up and then I will reply within the comments.