Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Tackle It Tuesday

 Boy it has been a busy weekend for me.  I was able to do my weekly cleaning in all rooms. This seemed wonderful since I have not been able to do so for awhile due to the kitchen make-over.  *insert drum roll* The Kitchen is now complete.  Well as complete as it is going to get for now.  I love it!

I also decided to switch my medicine and seasoning in the kitchen.  I used to have the seasoning over by the kitchen sink.  I did not pick this place, it is where Todd and his ex placed it.  The medicine was over by the stove.  After the make-over I moved the spice rack and utensils from the corner of our counter tops to next to the stove.  It made sense to me to have the utensils and the spices next to the stove, therefore the reason I swapped the other two in the cupboards. Plus when my step-daughter Emily takes medicine there is always a trail of medicine to the sink.  *she never cleans up said trail either*  I think this will be a win win situation for me.


Before

 After
Also after the make-over


Before

 After
Also after the make-over


I also planted more flower seeds for my planters this Spring/Summer.  As well as started some herbs. I have never grown fresh herbs but I am going to give it a try this year.

If you have not checked out my kitchen, please do.  I am so very proud of our hard work.

This post has been linked to 5 Minutes for Moms.

Photobucket


2 comments:

  1. Great job with your "tackle" and congrats on your kitchen being finished!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on getting that kitchen tackle done:-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and showing the love. I will reply back by email unless you have a no-reply email address set up and then I will reply within the comments.