Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Wednesday Woo Hoos



It's that time of week again.  WOO HOO WEDNESDAY!

To start with WOO HOO for signs of Spring.  I love this time of year, well if it would not snow still.  The grass starting to turn green.  New life. Freshness in the air. Flower buds. Trees budding. Seedlings sprouting. All signs that I love to see after a long Winter.



Woo Hoo for our lights in our indoor green house. I now have sprouts for my flowers as well. I swear the veggies are growing by the minute in their. It looks like we are going to have some great starts for squash, zucchini, cucumbers, and tomatoes. The broccoli and cabbage are very thin and wiry. We will have to see with them.


Woo Hoo Joshua should be home later this week. I miss the kid even though he has been causing many headaches for me lately. I can not believe that in 2 months he is graduating.


Woo Hoo for dance class last night. I loved it. We did a little of everything last night. It felt good being able to dance to all of them as well. I still struggled with the Cha-Cha in some areas and the Waltz I did mess up 4 times but that is much improvement. Sadly though we completed the series in the dance classes, we can retake some classes and we do plan to do so but we thought that we would not sign up for any during their Spring session because of the graduation and baby shower in 2 months.


Woo Hoo I have plans already for Kera’s baby shower for games and little snack treats in the baby theme. I am going to test some of them within the next few months to check out if I can freeze them and they will hold up. Now I need to get my rear in gear for Joshua’s displays. I have to pick out what photos I want prints of and start them as well as finish his slide show and work on his open house invitations. Eeck…time is flying there.


Woo Hoo my MIL, Connie will be coming on Saturday. This means my husband will actually do what he needs to so we can finish up the Kitchen. **insert huge smile here** Our bathroom still isn’t completed from when he replaced the toilet and put new linoleum down. I can not wait to share my Kitchen with everyone. I love what I see. I love the warmth it gives. I love the plates I decorated. I just LOVE my Kitchen.

What do you have to Woo Hoo about this week?

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I wish I loved my kitchen. It's just too small, that no matter what we do, it's not enough to be a "homey" place where people want to be.

    Sounds like some fun things going on, but of course, you are busy! Where do you live that you still have snow? I'm in Texas, and we had a longer "winter" than usual, but we have had some summer-like weather lately. Come visit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I live in Iowa. My sister lived in Texas for a few years and then came back to Iowa.

    We have a decent size kitchen. However, it is too small to fit a table for 8. LOL We can fit 6 easily.

    Sometime maybe our small living room should be turned into a dinning room. I have thought of it a few times, but it is just a thought to myself until now.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and showing the love. I will reply back by email unless you have a no-reply email address set up and then I will reply within the comments.