Friday, April 15, 2011

Friday Confessional

Photobucket

It's that time of week for Friday Confessional. Please join Mamarazzi and Glamazon for confession!

I confess...

I am feeling very stressed with everything that I need to get done before Joshua's graduation.  I only have 3 full weekends left to dedicate myself to getting things ready around the house. 

I confess...

I'm feeling a little guilty about getting away this weekend when my living room is a mess and needs to be finished painting  but...

I also confess...

I am really WANTING this get away at the same time.  I am being torn apart but we have the room so I am still going.

I confess...

I will not be as active next week on my blog because I need to make up time with scanning photos and working on the slide show.  My normal time that I have for blogging will be doing this beautiful project for my son.  

I confess...

I still will try to sneak on while at work.  LOL and read but I will not be able to post much. 

I confess...


I really enjoyed the VLOG Monthly.  I hate the way I look and hope that this will be a motivator for me.  I love the fact that you all found it funny and who knows where I will be next time.  LOL
I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend.

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. i love that you participated in the monthly VLOG. next month will be a breeze for you, just wait and see!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My oldest is graduating, too. And I confess that I am totally overwhelmed right now!!!

    I am visiting from Mamarazzi's blog.

    ~Ricki Jill

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you enjoy yourself!

    You reminded me how little time I have to finish my graduating daughter's scrapbook! Better work on that this weekend. Isn't it a great feeling to do something you love doing for someone you love?

    Don't worry about the LR. It will still be there Monday!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and showing the love. I will reply back by email unless you have a no-reply email address set up and then I will reply within the comments.

September Goals