Sunday, May 8, 2011

Prom 2011

I cannot believe how fast this year seems to be going.   In 3 weeks Joshua will be graduating.  Last night was Prom night.  He asked a friend to go with him. She is a sophomore this year so she was thrilled to go.  Joshua is a pretty easy going kid at school and is a lot of fun.  His friend, Francesca is a sweet heart and is involved in swing choir and drama like Joshua is.  I was very surprised that he ordered and paid for both her corsage and his boutineer.  This impressed her mother.  He did a wonderful job picking it out.


His group of friends put together a dinner at one of their houses, so the kids do not have to worry about that expense.  Each kids' parent brings something to the dinner.

Here are some photos I took prior to the kids' dinner.

 
He may drive me nuts at times, but I am very proud of him.  He has a kind heart.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and showing the love. I will reply back by email unless you have a no-reply email address set up and then I will reply within the comments.