Sunday, May 1, 2011

Re-Grouping

I know it has been a whole week since I posted anything.  To be honest I have not been on the Internet a lot this past week.  I have checked out a few blogs, looked at facebook a couple of times, and checked in only Thursday on Sparkpeople.com   

I feel I have let my team down on Sparkpeople.com but I will be back daily now.  I had to take this week off to re-group.  I slept more then I have in a long time, not only rested but a good rest.  My body is so worn out and with the trip to the ER the week prior, I needed time to take care of me.  I have made a promise to myself during this past week of re-finding, I will get out and walk every day for the 20 minutes I am allowed by the doctor.  If the weather is bad, then I will walk around inside my home.  It is time that I take charge of my health and become healthier.  

I have been busy with getting Joshua's slide show done and his open house invitation.  I was so upset, well disappointed, when I went to make his invitation and found that none of the pictures I have scanned were saved.  Todd was able to save all the photos from our camera but for some reason he missed the scanned folders.  I am not upset with him because I am grateful that he was able to get all the digital photos copied onto the external hard drive before the computer completely died.  I do not know what I would have done if I lost those because we do not have them stored any where else. At least with the scanned photos I have the pictures still and can re-scan them.

I need to make this short because I have a lot to do today, but I will be back regularly with my postings and my Memes that I participate with. I missed my Internet friends.



Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I know those weeks when you are so busy. Don't worry about letting anyone down. Just take care of you and your family! The Internet will still be here later. Glad you had your external hard drive!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and showing the love. I will reply back by email unless you have a no-reply email address set up and then I will reply within the comments.