- 5 cups of Rice Crispy Cereal
- 4 cups of Marshmallow
- 1/4 cup of Butter
- Food Coloring ( I chose blue since the baby is a boy)
- Craft Sticks
- Plastic Wrap
- Curling Ribbon (Again I used blue)
- On the craft stick write "It's A Boy!" or "It's A Girl!" or whatever message you want. I am going to make this again for another shower, sex is unknown so I plan to write "Girl or Boy?"
2. In a pot melt 1/4 cup of butter. Make sure not to brown the butter or the quality of the rice crispy treat will be altered.
3. Once the butter has melted add the marshmallow to the pot.
4. Once all of the marshmallow has been melted add the food coloring. Stir to make the color even.
5. Then add the Rice Crispy cereal.
6. Spray your hands with cooking oil and then take a handful of rice crispy treat and form into a ball, placing the craft stick in the center.
7. Let cool for a short while. You then need to add the plastic wrap around the rice crispy treats and use the curling ribbon to make a tie around the base of the ball where the craft stick is. This is what keeps the treat together into a ball. Curl the ends of the ribbon.