Monday, May 9, 2011

Tackle it Tuesday

Our back porch needed tackled BIG time. 
Over the Winter we store our patio furniture but this past Winter it became more.
It also became a work shop where we cut the flooring for our Kitchen Make-Over.





This is actually one of my favorite rooms in the house but you cannot tell by the looks of it at this point. 
3 Hours later and with the help of my husband and 3 younger boys,
We managed to get everything in order.
Now all I need is the weather to stay warmer with no frost threats,
then I can place all my plants out.
I also need to find a home for the hammock that is in the corner by the doors to our deck.
I love this room, it is such a great room to get away and relax.







This has been linked to 5 Minutes for Moms.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and showing the love. I will reply back by email unless you have a no-reply email address set up and then I will reply within the comments.