Friday, June 3, 2011

Friday Confessional

Photobucket
 

It's that time of week for Friday Confessional. Please join Mamarazzi  for confession!

I confess...


I typically HATE when my husband has to go to work early, especially on weekend nights.


I confess...


I cannot stand my bedroom closet any longer.  Typically it is a mess from November through the first week in January due to Christmas presents being hidden in there.  However THIS time in January we were working on our make over in the Kitchen, then started working on the Main Living Room (not ready to post yet.) then I started to work on things for the graduation and baby shower things.  Oh and Todd, my husband had to make even more of a mess in the closet looking for a car title of a car that broken down, only not to find it and to lose the cubs outfit and ball cap for the soon to be grand baby.


I confess...


My closet is so bad that I cannot even hang up my clothing or even step into my closet.

I confess...


Todd has to go in early tomorrow night and I am thrilled.  This means I will get to clean the closet.  I am thrilled.  I will have organization in my bedroom again.  I will get to put clothing away. 


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. do a VLOG this month...our show and tell assignment is to show us your favorite organization tip...i am sure there is SOMETHING you can show us...OR you can just beg for help!!

    thanks for linking up...details for June's VLOG challenge over at my place!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't gotten into organizing mode yet as I usually do in the summer. This was actually my first day off. I have a closet I'm dreading, and there's no way it's gonna get done in time for tomorrow's vlog, if I actually get it together enough to do one. I hope you got your closet cleaned out. I know how frustrating that is!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and showing the love. I will reply back by email unless you have a no-reply email address set up and then I will reply within the comments.