Saturday, June 11, 2011

Friday Confessional

Photobucket
 

It's that time of week for Friday Confessional. Please join Mamarazzi  for confession!
I confess...

This week has flown by.  I mean flown.

I confess...

I feel like I do not have enough hours of the day to get what I need done or maybe there is not just enough of me to go around.  Our laundry is so behind.  Kera had the baby, so I worked on her apartment to get everything ready.

I confess...

I really want to go to bed but I still have a lot of laundry and receiving blankets and a quilt to make.

I confess...

This is going to be short and I am going to have to go back and read everyone confession on Sunday evening because I am sorry... I do not have time right now.  This confession is even a little late.

What do you have to confess about?

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I confess I am behind on my blog reading! You sound like you really need a break. Hope you get one soon.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and showing the love. I will reply back by email unless you have a no-reply email address set up and then I will reply within the comments.