Friday, June 17, 2011

Friday Confessional

Photobucket
 

It's that time of week for Friday Confessional. Please join Mamarazzi  for confession!


I confess...

I have the huge case of grumpies.  Who knows maybe it is because I feel so exhausted.  I have been burning the candle at both ends and would love just two days where I can sleep as much as I want or need.

I confess...

It could also be from work.  The company made cut backs, basically 18 people in the Call Center and with Dependent Audit being so busy now and several companies having their Open Enrollment we are under staffed.  We are not meeting our department standards.  I have co-workers who continue to get up from their desk and chat as if when we were not busy.  Thus leading to us not being able to meet our stats even more.  This then leads to emails from the supervisor stating how we need to be available as much as possible and we have to limit the amount of people away from the phones.  We should leave for lunch on time as well as return on time.  I am always leaving late for lunch and going home because I was set high in all of our products.  That did change as of Tuesday evening when I finally brought it up.  My supervisor apologized because she did not realize this happened to me.  I confess that made me feel better.

I confess...

People who procrastinate to set up their benefit elections or did not submit documentation that was requested and now their dependents have been removed, if they call in and grumble grumble grumble...they do not get any empathy from me one bit.  Actually, they are contributing to my grumpies.

I confess...


There was this one caller that I DID feel bad for.  I hate it when we get a call and it is our mistake.  I know we all are human but this one bothered me.  This person called in back in April and we told the caller her file was complete.  Only to go through QA later to find out that the marriage certificate did not have the wedding date on it, therefore they dropped her dependent.  She calls and states she is mad, tells me what happened and her husband had a heart attack a month ago and needs his medication only we termed him.  This caller I did feel bad for.  This made me grumpy that the department that made the mistake tried to put it off as if she had time to fix it if she would have followed through.  She did butt head, your files stated she was complete therefore my department told her that.

I confess...

I wish there was a cure for the grumpies when it runs over to multiple days.  Well it's the end of the week, next week will be better...look for the silver lining!  :)

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Ah I hate when someone else's mistake effects me! Being grumpy is awful & not being able to kick it is the worst. I'm sorry. Good luck beating th grumpies next week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also wish I had a cure for the grumpies, and I admit all of those things would make me grumpy, too. I also wanted to ask where you live. Can you email me back? Just wondering. We're headed up to NY next month, and I don't know if you're anywhere close.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and showing the love. I will reply back by email unless you have a no-reply email address set up and then I will reply within the comments.

September Goals