Friday, June 24, 2011

Friday Confessional



Photobucket
 

It's that time of week for Friday Confessional. Please join Mamarazzi  for confession!


I confess...

I do not know where time has gone lately?  Seriously...I have been planning and preparing and missing the outdoors.  It did not help that it has rained so often.

I confess...

My one flower bed has brought such new life to me and this week I have had less grumpy moments.  I love this flower bed.  I plan to pick up some ornamental decorations to add.


I confess...

That we just completed our garden.  Yes, just completed.  We are so late this year with the planting.  Typically we are done in May with the peppers planted in the second week in June.




We still need to plant our tub garden.

I confess...

I love working outside.  Sadly I missed taking a photo of my rose bush this year and the stupid rabbits ate my entire new Asiatic and Oriental Lily bed.  I planted them last Summer and the rascals only allowed me to see two of the 9 new plants.  This is what they left me this year.  I am definitely going to have to place a little fence around it for next year or this bed will never expand.

Attractive isn't it? Darn rabbits.

What do you have to confess this week?
Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. I love your flowers! They would help brighten my day too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great flower bed! Happy Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am super jealous of your garden. I want to do one so bad but I honestly have no idea where to start!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. There is nothing as yummy as food from your own garden. That flower bed is looking great.

    Have a fabulous weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We didn't even get anything planted in our veg gardens. Spring was so cold here. Nothing would have come up if we had planted it.
    I love your gardens though.

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow your garden is freaking awesome! i love it! i love gardens!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm envious, Our flower bed is horrible and I don't know where to begin. I'm not much of a green thumb. Next year I need to be better at pulling weeds.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty garden! Sorry about the rabbits. Your other garden looks so professional. What are you going to have besides peppers?

    We have the opposite problem with rain. It has rained once this week, but we had 3 long months with none. And I didn't do a confession this week darnit!

    ReplyDelete
  9. your garden and flowers look great!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and showing the love. I will reply back by email unless you have a no-reply email address set up and then I will reply within the comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...