Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Tackle It Tuesday




I did not tackle my receiving blankets.

I did not tackle my quilt yet.

I did not tackle my surprise---guess what yet.

I did not tackle the remanding laundry, just kept up from where I was last week.

What I did tackle was more sleep this week.  I needed it.  I typically sleep 3-4 hours a night but Saturday I slept 12 hours and 45 minutes.  I have had 8 hours of sleep each night with exception of Saturday night.

I have been trying to get 64 oz of water every day.  
Saturday I bought this.





This has helped a lot.  
I add my water or crystal light to it.
I do not even have to get up from the phones, which helps since we are so busy.

That is it.  I feel kind of lazy this week,
BUT my Tackle this week was taking care of me.

What did you tackle this week?

I linked this to 5 Minutes for Moms

BTW...I love the new banner for Tackle it Tuesday.
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. I'm so jealous! I would love to tackle more sleep! Good for you. Sounds like you needed it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sleep is a good thing to tackle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't get to read any tackles Tuesday, and now it's late late Wed. night. I should be sleeping! Glad you got some rest. I can't wait to find out what you're making with the butterflies.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and showing the love. I will reply back by email unless you have a no-reply email address set up and then I will reply within the comments.

September Goals