Saturday, June 11, 2011

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner

 I usually do not win contest but I sign up for them.  A few days before Joshua's graduation, Todd and I went to lunch at one of the Hy-Vee's here in Iowa City.  It was not the one by our house (the one that Joshua works at, the one that Matthew worked at.) it was our favorite one for the salad bar.  The Waterfront store has a much better salad bar.  They recently remodeled and they were having a Grand Re-Opening and had contest and I only signed up for one.  I signed up for the free grocery bag of food a $50 value.  Todd signed up for this one as well and a couple of other contest.

This evening I received a call from Hy-Vee telling me I won!  I cannot believe it...Winner Winner Chicken Dinner.  Nope, no chicken was in the bag.  Here are the products I won!

Pasta Sauce, BBQ Sauce, Powerade, Manwich, Pretzel M&Ms, Kraft Mac n' Cheese, 
Family Size Honey Nut Cheerios, Jalapeno Cheddar Bread, Family Size Brownie Mix, and Pringles
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Woo hooooo! Congratulations. That's a definite win! I think I like every single product you mentioned. They would definitely not be wasted in my household!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and showing the love. I will reply back by email unless you have a no-reply email address set up and then I will reply within the comments.

September Goals