Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Farmer's Market Find

Farmer's Market
I love the Farmer's Market
The fresh vegetables and fruit.
I have a horrible feeling any zucchini we have this year 
will be from the Farmer's Market.  
Our two beautiful plants have not produced anything yet.
The base of the plants are showing symptoms
of a squash bore has made home.
This will kill the plants.

The Farmer's Market has delicious foods.  
We have several Mennonites and Amish people that come to our Farmer's Market.
Amish bread.  Amish baked pies.  
The Farmer's Market also has wonderful crafts.
Once in awhile I will be inspired by the crafts.
Others I have fallen in love with some but never bought anything.
I plan to paint some light fixture plates and outlet plates
...idea from the Farmer's Market.
I fell in love with a humming bird feeder.
I think I can make it. 
I have to look at it again.
I also fell in love with this bird feeder.
It is made of recycled things.
Old dishes.
Old bowls.
Mason Jars.
and a tin feeder.
I thought...hmmm I can make this!  
Simple Epoxy glue the old bowls to one another.
Then I looked again.  
I do not have a drill that will cut glass.
They have a screw holding them in place as well as the glue.
Again... I rarely spend money on things that I want.
But this past Saturday I spent it.
There was no way I was going to be able to make it.
Don't you just love it?
Simple but BEAUTIFUL!!
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. That is a pretty awesome humming bird feeder.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and showing the love. I will reply back by email unless you have a no-reply email address set up and then I will reply within the comments.