Friday, July 1, 2011

Friday Confessional

Photobucket
 

It's that time of week for Friday Confessional. Please join Mamarazzi  for confession!


I confess...

I am super excited about the idea of my husband even seriously thinking about bidding for the first shift position for next year.  I see this as a win win situation.  More Sleep, Regular Sleep, More Time with him in the evenings.

I confess...

There are some cons.  He will lose the shift differential, he will hog the main computer, and holidays.  Holidays will be the biggest draw back.  Now when it comes to holidays that he works, which is most because of the 4 days on 2 days off schedule, he goes in at 11 pm, so most of the holiday celebration is done (with exception of New Year's Eve.  I have only brought in the New Year 1 time with him since 2005.)  If he works the 1shift his hours will be 7 am - 3 pm....most of the holiday day will be done. IDK... we will figure something out if he does it.

I confess...

I am so looking forward to 12 more working days (19 actual days) to be over...and 2 of those working days will be early out for me.  I can not wait for my vacation time.

That's All Folks.  That's All I have this week.  What do you have to confess this week?

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. I am always so happy when I get more time with my husband. I hope it works out for you guys.

    Happy Friday =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. fingers crossed for you!

    just stopping by from the hop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I confess... I totally forgot to do confessions today! I hope that whichever shift DH gets, that it works out for the best for all of you. Hope you have some exciting plans for vacation including some rest!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that one of the cons is that your hubby will hog the main computer! But I agree, an important factor to consider. Hope it works out for the best.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and showing the love. I will reply back by email unless you have a no-reply email address set up and then I will reply within the comments.