Friday, July 8, 2011

Friday Confessional

Photobucket
 

It's that time of week for Friday Confessional. Please join Mamarazzi  for confession!


I confess...

I am running on so many different emotions this week.  I have been so excited to have Todd home in the evenings and not sleeping.  He was given a temporary promotion as Supervisor until the board has made up their mind who will be offered the job.  I hope it is Todd and he makes the best decision for him.  I would love for him to work 9-5 Monday through Friday with holidays off.  We have been together for 7 1/2 years and he has always worked third shift and a weird rotation with days off.  This is nice.  I definitely could have this always.  :)

I confess...

I have been very frustrated with our older children this week as well.  They procrastinate way too much that it affects us financially as well.  I do not remember being this irresponsible at their age.  I worked two jobs to put myself through college and did not feel entitled.  I love them.  I love them a lot, they just frustrate me.

I confess...

I am so looking forward to vacation.  A lot is going on at work right now and I just do not even want to get into that.  I just wish things could be changed with my working position.  I could just wish my life away there too.  LOL

I confess...

I am getting more sleep and I have been losing weight by this as well.  This makes me feel good.  I found out the pain in my arm is not due to arthritis, so that makes me feel SUPER...it's tennis elbow.  I will have to wear a brace for a little while.

I confess...

I am in hopes to finish a special project for Todd's niece this week so I can post it in my Tackle it Tuesday.  Then Mamarazzi and Forgetful One will see if their guess is correct or not.  I am also very excited to see the finished project.

That is all I have this week.  What do you have to confess?

Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. It is great to have a regular schedule--hope things work out there.
    Tennis elbow is such a misnomer--hope yours feels better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ouch, tennis elbow! Good for you for playing in the first place. I've started to get into it and my arm ends up so sore afterwards. Also my wrist because I don't hit properly.

    I definitely worked and was responsible all through college. I don't blame you for being frustrated there at all.

    Hope the work situation gets better soon. Nothing worse than working at a job you don't like.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My hubby went through tennis elbow a while back! Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Isnt it wonderful what enough sleep will do?? Sorry for the frustrations with kiddos- isnt that their job? To frustrate the heck out of us?? lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope your hubby gets the promotion. We own a small business so my husband works most of the hours so he almost never has a day off & works a lot of hours every day, I can totally relate to wanting some normalcy. Good luck to him!

    My niece just turned 18, already graduated from high school & has yet to ever have a job. Ohhh this girl just irks me sometimes. I sure hope she gets it together because one of these days she is going to have to fend for herself.

    You lost weight just from sleeping more??? Hmmmm... wonder if this is my issue? I sleep maybe 5 hours a night... if I'm lucky.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have been so lazy lately about blogging. I have no excuse. I am looking forward to vacation, too, but then again, it only means that school will be starting that much sooner. Enjoy having Todd home, and congrats on sleeping better and losing weight.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and showing the love. I will reply back by email unless you have a no-reply email address set up and then I will reply within the comments.

September Goals