Wednesday, July 27, 2011

My Gift

I have always wanted a curio cabinet.  
I have been watching Craig's List now for 3 years.
I typically do not spend money on myself.
Well just necessities.
I rarely purchase something because it is something I have been wanting.
This is why it took me nearly 3 years to find one.
I did not want to spend too much money on it.
I found this little beauty about 2 weeks ago.
I showed it to my husband.
We called and it was still there.  
So we went down and picked it up.
I can not tell you how surprised I was when Todd ended up paying for it.
It is my anniversary gift.
I love the detailing. 


Now all I have to do is go and pick up a new wallet for him.
I know how lame, I get a wonderful gift.
All he tells me that he wants is a new wallet since his was stolen the day before our anniversary.
I think I definitely got the better end of the deal this year.  
Last year he did...a new hammock. 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and showing the love. I will reply back by email unless you have a no-reply email address set up and then I will reply within the comments.