Friday, August 5, 2011

Friday Confessional

Photobucket

It's that time of week for Friday Confessional. Please join Mamarazzi for confession!

I confess...

It is always a little let down after my two week vacation is over. It means, no more vacation time for the rest of the year. It also means we are near the end of the summer and school will be starting soon.

I confess…

School starting is a plus and a minus. Plus…Kids are back in school. I will not be coming home to a mess every day, it will give my younger two something else to do other then video games, one of the devil’s gifts to humanity. Mawahahahaha

Minus… the battle of “Is your homework done?” “Did you turn in your assignments today?” I do not know what it is with one of my children but he is horrible at following through with his school work, funny thing is – he wants to be a teacher. What irony it is there!

I confess…


I am thrilled to see Mamarrazi and Shawn chose one of my ideas for the VLOG. I am anxious to find more summer drinks and to share mine.

I confess…
I am writing a series about the House on the Rock and it is a little harder then I thought to complete since I went back to work. I thought I might finish it this weekend but now I will be babysitting Taj, my 9 week old grandson. Trust me no complaints there, I love my Taj time. It does not matter what type of mood you are in, when I hold him (and Todd feels the same) it changes everything. Maybe it is because this is our grandchild and we can love him, spoil him, guide him as much as we want and then he gets to go back to Mama to be parented. Yes, we get to be the good guys. About time! Right?

I confess...

I am so in love with this little guy!




I confess…

I am going to venture out to the mad house/malls tonight right after work to take advantage of the no-tax shopping weekend. I plan to pick up some school clothes for Ethan and Noah.

I confess…

I am also excited to work on a blog that I must post within a week in honor of National Book Week. I know…what a dork I am!

I confess…

My niece will have her canopy FINALLY hung up over her bed this weekend. I am way too psyched and hope she enjoys it. Watch for some after shot photos.

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. What a little cutie! I would spoil him rotten. I can't wait for grandbabies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am happy you offered a suggestion for The Monthly VLOG...looking forward to it too!!

    thanks for linking up your confessions...i always feel a little let down as vacation comes to a close too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and showing the love. I will reply back by email unless you have a no-reply email address set up and then I will reply within the comments.