Friday, August 26, 2011

Friday Confessional


Photobucket 
It's that time of week for Friday Confessional. Please join Mamarazzi for confession!


I have not posted a blog for an entire week.  I have a couple in the works, one from our short visit to the Iowa State Fair, the other about parenting.  I just have not had the gumption to finish them.

I confess...

It is not that I do not want to finish them, it is just I have been so worn out by the time I get home, I barely want to cook.  Moving my oldest back to the dorms and watching Taj that same day, the next day walking around the fairgrounds for 5 hours, then back to work where we are desperately short staffed trying to train temps and learn a new product for myself.  The new product I am even writing a manual for.  Wednesday we watched Taj again after work and harvesting our garden.  And I am exhausted more now with Todd's schedule then before.  The 8-4 day hours were only for 2 weeks, now they are random some as early as 3 am, which means I am awake and can not fall back to sleep. 

I confess...

This weekend looks to be a busy weekend with the garden.  I am going to start some freezing today when I get off work this afternoon.  I believe I will have several tomatoes to pick too.  Happy Dance... I am so excited!

I confess...

I saw my first humming bird in our butterfly/humming bird garden I just made earlier this year.  I thought it was not going to amount to much this year but I was so shocked to see one.  I was so shocked and trying to figure out what it was I forgot to take a picture of it.  I even had the camera in my hands, can you believe that.

Well this is going to be short, I need to get back to work, lunch is over now.

What do you have to confess?
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and showing the love. I will reply back by email unless you have a no-reply email address set up and then I will reply within the comments.

September Goals