Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Tackle It Tuesday


It has been awhile since I posted anything that I tackled but I feel such an accomplishment on this one.  Sorry, no pictures.  My oldest son for the last 4 years has taken care of his own laundry.  He started to smell...well musty.  He does not always do laundry as often as one should.  I guess it is the boy and college kid in him.  I wash his clothing when he comes home but the musty smell is there.  After researching I found something that works.  All of his laundry now smells fresh.  I tried the soaking in vinegar but it did only half the trick.  I then purchased two new products.

Downy Unstoppables

Febreze Laundry Odor Eliminator.

I am not sure if one works better than the other, I was desperate at this time and I am using both.  I plan to send the Downy to school with him and we will see if that will keep his clothing smelling fresh.

I know he is thrilled that he does not smell musty anymore and plans to keep better care of his clothing now.

This has been linked to 5 Minutes for Moms

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. You are a good mom! I have been wanting to try the febreze laundry detergent but havent gotten around to it yet!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and showing the love. I will reply back by email unless you have a no-reply email address set up and then I will reply within the comments.

September Goals