Wednesday, August 31, 2011

We Want to Know


Photobucket



This week's questions from Mamarazi and Queso

{1}Do you prefer to text or call?
{2}What is the last text message in your phone and who is it from?
{3}What are your favorite phone apps?
{4}At what age do you think kids are ready for a cell phone?
{5}Share a current pic or video taken with your phone.

My answers:

{1}Do you prefer to text or call?  Call.  Texting from time to time, but I think calling is more personal and shows you are taking the time to really talk to them.
{2}What is the last text message in your phone and who is it from?  Last person to text me was my son, Ethan this morning.  Shortly after I dropped him off school, I received a call from him.  This is abnormal so naturally I worried.  I called him back as soon as I got of the phone at work, he then texted me... "Sorry, I butt called you."
{3}What are your favorite phone apps?  Yeah...well I have just a flip phone, not a smart phone, so I do not have any apps...
{4}At what age do you think kids are ready for a cell phone? High School, a parent needs to be able to get a hold of them when needed.
{5}Share a current pic or video taken with your phone.  I do have a camera on my phone and I wanted to test this blue thing out, I just woke up and not a stitch of make up...sorry... so here it is.

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. I butt dial my sister all the time. And it just freaks her out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. butt dial...LOL

    i like the blue...very cool.

    thanks for linking up!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and showing the love. I will reply back by email unless you have a no-reply email address set up and then I will reply within the comments.