Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Wednesday Woo Hoo


Well it has been awhile since I have posted a Wednesday Woo Hoo.  This one will be short.

Woo Hoo for school starting tomorrow for my younger two.  What a waste the summer has been for them other then our vacation time.  The two boys have done nothing but play video games.  Very disappointing summer in my opinion.  Woo Hoo for regular schedules for them once again.  Woo Hoo for them being around friends once again.  Woo Hoo they should not be around one another constantly where all they want to do is fight with one another.

Woo Hoo for my father really trying to be a father now.  It is so nice.

Woo Hoo for Taj's little kisses and smiles.

What do you have to Woo Hoo about?

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and showing the love. I will reply back by email unless you have a no-reply email address set up and then I will reply within the comments.

September Goals