Friday, September 2, 2011

Friday Confessional





Photobucket



It's that time of week again for confessions. Hope on over to Mamarazzi's and check out what others have to confess about.

I confess...

After reading Mamarazzi's confessions I feel guilty for feeling so frustrated with my boys.  It has been so hard the past years battling the teenage stuff.  I finish with one boy and another steps into his place.

I confess...

I want the closeness to all my boys like I had .  I want them all to be close like they had been.  Why is teenagers so difficult?

I confess...

I am looking forward to this weekend.  Some serious gardening time. This is relaxing.  I hope to get some canning done too.

I confess...

I love the fact that where I work the work day before a major holiday, our office closes at 1 pm.  This means my 3 day weekend officially starts in 6 hours.

I confess...

I have to rush off the computer now and hurry to get ready for work.

What do you have to confess about?

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Have fun gardening. Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So I'm guessing you're down to counting minutes at this point. Have a fabulous holiday weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. teenagers are REALLY hard.

    this last year has been particularly painful for our little family, but the last few weeks have been really good, soooo i am trying to focus on that right now.

    i am going with the whole, what you pay attention to grows thing...more more more!

    thanks for linking up!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and showing the love. I will reply back by email unless you have a no-reply email address set up and then I will reply within the comments.