Saturday, September 17, 2011

Friday Confessional

Photobucket

It's that time of week again for confessions. Hope on over to Mamarazzi's and check out what others have to confess about.


I confess....


I am a day late posting this.  It is hard since the lap top's battery died.  Wednesday's are my easiest posting day right now because I can post while I am covering the switchboard.  Todd typically gets the computer at home.

I confess...

I feel relieved that the elementary teachers talked to the kids about 'what to do' if they see a cougar.  They had this the day after it was spotted near their school.

I confess...

I am not ready for this fall weather yet.  I have several, I mean several green tomatoes still that are needing warmth to turn red.  I need to can my salsa, rotel tomatoes, and possibly pasta sauce still.  The pasta sauce is my least concern since pasta sauce goes on sale every 3 month at the store.

I confess...

I am hooked on canning and want to can as much as I can.  I am also hooked on buying bulk when there is a great sale.  You should see my pantry right now.  I am tired of most of my check going to the cost of food.

I confess...

I am rushing this and have to make it very short because in 15 minutes I have to leave.  I am taking Ethan, my 3rd child to get his driver's permit.  Eeck...I do not feel safe still with Joshua's driving (my 2nd child and he has his license).  I hope Ethan learns like Matthew, my oldest.

I confess...

Right after the test we are headed to Des Moines, 2 hours away, to visit my family.  IF he passes the test I plan on letting him drive on the Interstate a little.  I think it is the best place to start someone.  This way we do not have the worries of red lights, stop signs, and turning.  He may just drive 5 or 6 exits only unless he is doing a great job.

What do you have to confess?
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and showing the love. I will reply back by email unless you have a no-reply email address set up and then I will reply within the comments.