Wednesday, September 21, 2011

We Want to Know




Photobucket


Welcome to We Want to Know Q&A Wednesday


{1} What is your MUST SEE show?
{2} What shows are you most excited to watch this season?
{3} How many hours a week do you actually watch TV?
{4} Do you think TV has gotten too "racy" (vulgar, pushing the limit, etc) ?
{5} How many TVs do you have in your house?

My Answers are... and in Mamarazzi's words..."Please do not judge me."

{1} What is your MUST SEE show?

      Well, I have a few MUST SEE... Top Chef, Dexter, and Glee.  Once in awhile Dancing With The Stars too.
{2} What shows are you most excited to watch this season?
      Top Chef or Dexter.  They are shows my husband and I watch together and since we are not taking dance lessons anymore, I like knowing certain nights are just he and I or anyone else that wants to watch it with us.
{3} How many hours a week do you actually watch TV?
      Not sure, typically it's on as a background noise to me.  Todd watches a lot of History Channel or Sports Channels.
{4} Do you think TV has gotten too "racy" (vulgar, pushing the limit, etc) ?
      Some shows have, I just do not watch them.  I am not one of those who will protest something like a television show.  If you do not like it then turn it off or turn it to another channel.  I am VERY mad with how some have handled Chaz Bono on Dancing With the Stars.  Seriously?  *eyes rolling*  It's just a show!  If you have certain ethics that you do not want your children to see or know, then do not watch it.  It is your responsibility as a parent to teach your child, not television.
{5} How many TVs do you have in your house?
     *Head hanging in shame*  We have 8 televisions, 2 are in storage for those who do not live with us but have left some of their belongings.

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. I love those getting-to-know-you posts:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really need to get to know Dexter- I have heard so many good things.

    Hopefully I'll be able to get the seasons one day and start from the beginning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL hangs head in shame...no judging here girl...no worries whatsoever!

    thanks for linking up!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and showing the love. I will reply back by email unless you have a no-reply email address set up and then I will reply within the comments.

September Goals