Wednesday, September 28, 2011

We Want to Know

Welcome to We Want to Know Q&A Wednesday

Hosted by Mamarazzi and Alicia aka Queso




Photobucket





{1} What is one thing (food or drink) that you MUST have everyday?


{2} What is your "go to" food when you don't feel well/need comfort?


{3} Is there a dish that you make that people request when they visit your home/a family favorite?


{4} What are 3 foods you have TRIED, do not like and will NEVER eat again?


and our final question comes from Dee@ HomesickCajun


{5} What's one thing that you love to eat that most people would think is weird and/or gross??

Here are my answers:


{1} What is one thing (food or drink) that you MUST have everyday? I really do not have a MUST have everyday food.  I do have one comfort thing I MUST have when stressed and that is Pepsi.  It has to be Pepsi, no diet or any other flavor.  I do not know what it is, but it is my comfort, that and crab ragoons.  Call me strange.



{2} What is your "go to" food when you don't feel well/need comfort?  Well...I guess I should have read these before I start to answer.  I am going to keep things as is, so I keep it real.  See Question 1 for the answer.


{3} Is there a dish that you make that people request when they visit your home/a family favorite? I have a few... Broccoli Salad, Snicker Bar Salad, and Mashed Potatoes.


{4} What are 3 foods you have TRIED, do not like and will NEVER eat again? {Oh if you could only see my face right now...icky poo poo}  Calamari, Eel, and Snails.  It must be a texture thing...G R O S S!!!!


and our final question comes from Dee@ HomesickCajun


{5} What's one thing that you love to eat that most people would think is weird and/or gross?? Well  I can think of a few...all dealing with Ketchup.  Once in a great while, I crave french toast with ketchup.  My father showed me this a long long time ago when we did not have enough sryup to go around.  The other, again something my father taught me, using ketchup as dip for my chips, also putting chips on my sandwich (love that one still).  Another odd one is, when eating french fries, I like to take ketchup and mayo mixed to dunk the fries.  Learned that one from a fellow co-worker when I worked Burger King, I taught it to my youngest.
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. oh yeah, ketchup and mayo "fry sauce" not weird at all...cuz, i say so.

    LOVE your answer to Q2...made me laugh out loud.

    thanks for linking up!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to have one coffee and one cola.

    My comfort food is turtle sundae.

    Everyone asks for my chocolate cheesecake.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and showing the love. I will reply back by email unless you have a no-reply email address set up and then I will reply within the comments.

September Goals