Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Wednesday Woo Hoos

Another Wednesday and another Woo Hoo!

Woo Hoo for seeing my Mother and Father this past weekend.  I enjoyed seeing them and spending time with them.  I also enjoyed being with my sister's little girls...Kaylee, Lexy, and Miranda.
They made me laugh and laugh, the older two.  What characters they are.

Woo Hoo Ethan is really trying with his school grades this year.  I think losing the cell phone was the best answer.

Woo Hoo the boys and I had a little "us" time.  We played Apples to Apples last night.  It was a lot of fun.

Woo Hoo the car search is over for Kera and Joshua.  Todd found a GMC Jimmy.  They both like it, now I hope they both save to buy their own so we do not have to worry about them sharing it.

Woo Hoo I have a new battery for my car.  When the temperatures dipped last week, my car gave me some troubles starting.  Now I will not have to worry when it comes this winter.

Woo Hoo we are suppose to have 70 degree temperatures again.  I hope the sun and warmer temps turn my tomatoes red red red.  I have more canning I want to get done.  I really enjoy canning, especially when it is our own veggies.  I do buy some from the farmer's market to freeze and can sometimes.  We have no apples,  but that did not stop me from canning this year.

Woo Hoo I have some Christmas shopping started.  This will help since I know we will have no overtime again this year during open enrollment season.

What do you have to Woo Hoo about this week?
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and showing the love. I will reply back by email unless you have a no-reply email address set up and then I will reply within the comments.

September Goals