Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Wednesday Woo Hoos



Well by my rule if I have a Monday Moan I have to have a Wednesday Woo Hoo.  To be all perfectly honest this is very tough for me to find the Woo Hoos for the week.  Monday's Moan just threw me for such a loop, so this is going to be probably a lame Woo Hoo because my mood is not Woo Hoo worthy.

Woo Hoo, I am sitting here at the front of the office covering the switchboard and there is one beautiful tree that has the most gorgeous red leaves all over it.  Seriously I wish I had my camera to take a picture of it.

Woo Hoo this week is Ethan's first homecoming weekend and he will be going to his first dance.  He has been participating in spirit week too.  Woo Hoo for him wanting to be involved.  I love it.

I think that is all I have. Yep, that's it.  What do you have to Woo Hoo about this week?
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and showing the love. I will reply back by email unless you have a no-reply email address set up and then I will reply within the comments.