Friday, October 7, 2011

Friday Confessional

Photobucket


This week's Confessions...Come on and join in with Mamarrazi.
I confess...

I did NOT do anything that I planned this afternoon after I left work early (my flex Friday).  No canning, No freezing veggies, and no picking tomatoes.  INSTEAD... I napped.

I confess...

I did NOT feel guilty one bit.  I had a wonderful nap.

I confess...

I will be paying for it tomorrow because NOW I have more to do and since I am trying to get everything done in one day, I will be busy busy busy.

I confess...

I am sooo excited for Sunday.  Plans are to go see Todd's Mom's new house and drive up the Mississippi River and possibly to Wisconsin to see Fall's beauty.  One of my bucket list items will be scratched off.

I confess...

It is going to be hard for me to keep up with my blogging and everything else because this year they are allowing over time once again for our peak season.

I confess...

I am going to work as much as I can.  CHRISTMAS money!  I love it.  I will also have a chance to get some medical bills caught up as well.

What do you have to confess this week?

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. making time for blogging is hardest for me in the Summer, but i manage.

    yay for naps...i just woke up from one...HAPPY!

    sorry i am so sloooow getting here, we took off for the weekend and i was without internet. thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I had a way to earn some Christmas money. I'm gonna need it! But don't work too hard. Take time for yourself, too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and showing the love. I will reply back by email unless you have a no-reply email address set up and then I will reply within the comments.